Privacy & Security Statement
We respect your right to privacy. We do not sell client information to any outside company or third party, your information is always kept confidential.
Sola Limited has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
By visiting www.solaskylights.com you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Your Information is Private
Visitors are requested to enter limited personal information. We will not under any circumstance sell, transfer or disseminate this personal information gathered on any of our web sites to any other entity.
Your Information is Secure
We employ the use of the following measures to ensure your data is secure:
Secure purchases are supported (through SSL 128-bit encryption) for users concerned about their account identity and/or password being viewed in transmission. This login can only be accessed by entering our sites using the https: protocol instead of the standard http: protocol.
Our data centres use firewalls and other security measures to prevent unauthorized access to our internal networks.
What are cookies?
How to Manage Cookies
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. We have provided further information below on how to check which browser you use and how to manage cookies.
Find out which internet browser you use
- On a PC: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select 'About'
- On an Apple Mac: click on the Apple menu and select 'About' (make sure the browser is open)
Opting out of cookies in Internet Explorer
- Choose 'Tools'
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Privacy' tab
- Move the slider to choose your settings
- For more detailed privacy settings click on 'Advanced'
Opting out of cookies in Safari
- Choose 'Preferences' from Safari menu
- Select 'Security'
- Cookie settings are shown
- Choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in Google Chrome
By default, Google Chrome allows all cookies. You can manage the behavior of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
- Click on the 'Tools' menu
- Select 'Options'
- Click the 'Under the Bonnet' tab
- Find the 'Privacy' section
- Click 'Content settings'
- Click the 'Cookie settings' tab and choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in Mozilla Firefox
You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies.
- Click on 'Menu', then 'Options'
- Select 'Privacy'
- Select 'Cookies'
- Choose your settings
Access to Personal Account Data
Every customer is requested to enter limited personal information that is stored in our databases. This information may include credit card information on the associated web site, www.paypal.co.uk, which is our nominated distributor for internet sales. Credit card information is never stored on our servers. Credit card information is only requested on secure pages (using SSL 128-bit encryption).
Where applicable, every new subscriber has the option of not receiving our newsletter and special promotional offers by unchecking the opt-in check-box on the main registration form, or opting out of future mailings by clicking on the 'Opt-Out' link on any e-mail correspondence sent. Once an user opts-out no further e-mails will be sent except important administrative notices.
This web site does:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Contacting Sola Limited
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
The Managing Director
Greenfield Industrial Estate
Tel: + 44 (0)1 388 451133
Fax: + 44 (0)1 388 608 444